Following the appointment of the members of the Superior Council for Education, Training and Scientific Research (CSEFRS) by King Mohammed VI. in the category of experts and specialists, this constitutional institution is composed as follows:
>> Experts and specialists
– Amina LEMRINI EL OUAHABI, former President of HACA, Pedagogical Inspector of Education (retired);
– Jamil SALMI, international expert on education and education system reforms, adviser to several governments and international organizations;
– Amine BENSAÏD, President of Al-Akhawayn University, Ifrane;
– Youssef SAADANI HASSANI, Director of Economic Studies, CDG;
– Assia AKESBI MSEFER, teacher at ISCAE-Casablanca, founder of the Higher School of Psychology, Casablanca;
– Mohamed SGHIR JANJAR, Deputy Director of the King Abdul-Aziz Foundation for Islamic Studies and Human Sciences, Casablanca;
– Hamid BOUCHIKHI, University Professor, School of Economics and Commerce (ESSEC), France;
– Mohamed BERNOUSSI, Director of the National Higher Institute of Education Professors (INSPE) of the Academy of Nantes, France;
– Aïcha EL HAJJAMI, Professor of Higher Education, Cadi Ayyad University, Marrakech, Researcher in Law and Religious Studies;
– Leila BENSLIMAN, Director of the Albert Camus Institute, Marrakech, Founding President of the Association of Friends of Public Schools;
– Mokhtari KOUIDER, Advisor to the Vice President for Research, Vice Dean of the Graduate School, University of Texas at Tyler, USA;
– Amal EL FALLAH SERGHOUCHNI, Director of the International Center for Artificial Intelligence “AI Movement”, Mohammed VI Polytechnic University;
– Salah EL OUADIE, Professor at the Institute of Advanced Management Studies in Casablanca
– Fouad CHAFIKI, Inspector General of the Ministry of National Education, Preschool and Sport, former Curriculum Director;
– Jamal BELAHRACH, Managing Director of the company “Deo Conseil International”, President of the Zakoura Foundation;
– Moulay DRISS ALAOUI, Secretary General of the Moroccan League for the Protection of Children;
– Mohamed AMINE SBIHI, Professor of Higher Education at the Mohammed V University in Rabat, former Minister of Culture;
– Mohamed SLASSI SENNOU, Executive Director, Member of the Labor Market Monitoring Committee of the Ministry of Labour;
– Rachid BENZINE, University Professor, Catholic University of Leuven-Belgium;
– Fatima Zahra BIAZ, Manager of the company “New Work Lab”, Casablanca.
>> Members of the government
– Chakib BENMOUSSA, Minister of National Education, Preschool and Sports;
– Younes SEKKOURI, Minister for Economic Inclusion, Small Business, Employment and Skills;
– Abdellatif MIRAOUI, Minister for Higher Education, Scientific Research and Innovation;
– Ahmed TOUFIQ, Minister for Habous and Islamic Affairs;
– Mohamed Mehdi BENSAID, Minister for Youth, Culture and Communication;
– Nacer BOURITA, Minister for Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad.
>> Personalities who represent certain committees and institutions
– Mohamed YSSEF, Secretary General of the Supreme Council of the Ulema;
– Ahmed CHAOUKI BENYOUB, Interministerial Delegate for Human Rights;
– Omar FASSI-FEHRI, State Secretary of the Hassan II Academy of Sciences and Technologies;
– Ahmed BOUKOUS, Rector of the Royal Institute of Amazigh Culture;
– Loubna TRICHA, Director General of the Office for Vocational Training and Employment Promotion;
– Jamila EL ALAMI, Director of the National Center for Scientific and Technical Research;
– Youssef EL BAKKALI, President of the Mohammed VI Foundation for the Promotion of Social Work of Education and Training;
– Abdessamih MAHMOUD, Director of the National Agency for Combating Illiteracy.
>> Representatives of Parliament
– Mohamed GHYATE, RNI, Representative of the Majority, House of Representatives;
– Driss SENTISSI, MP, representative of the opposition, Chamber of Deputies;
– Ahmed AKHCHICHINE, PAM, Representative of the Majority, House of Councillors;
– M’Barek ESSOUBAI, MP, representative of the opposition, Council Chamber.
>> Representatives of educational and training institutions
– Abdelaziz BENDOU, President of Ibn Zohr Agadir University;
– Said AMIRI, Director of the National Agricultural School of Meknes;
– Mohamed DIB, Director of the Regional Academy for Education and Training of the Oriental Region;
– Mostafa ESLIFANI, Director of the Regional Academy of Education and Training of the Beni Mellal-Khenifra Region;
– Hassan JEBBAH, Director of the Regional Center for Education and Training Professions of the Rabat-Salé-Kenitra Region.
>> Representatives of the most representative trade unions
– Khalid El AJBARI, Moroccan Labor Union;
– Hayat DRAI, UMT, National Education Sector;
– Abdelghani ERRAKI, CDT, National Education Sector;
– Hikma ESSOURI, CDT, National Education Sector;
– Youssef ALLAKOUCH, UGTM, National Education Sector;
– Abdelilah HIFD, UGTM, National Education Sector;
– Abdessadik RGHIOUI, FDT, National Education Sector;
– Touria MABROUK, National Education Sector;
– Mohamed Jamal Eddine SEBBANI, SNESUP, Higher Education;
– Abdelwahed BOUDEHANE, ODT, VET Sector.
>> Representatives of educational and administrative staff
– Mohammed ADDADI, Inspector of Primary Education, Fez Provincial Directorate, AREF Fez-Meknes;
– Malika DAHFOUZ, Inspector of secondary education, AREF Rabat-Salé-Kenitra;
– Hicham AICH, director of the private school group Inbiate, Agadir;
– Driss El BAHRI, Director of Idriss II College, Tangier;
– Abdellah RAKIBI, Director of the Mohammed V High School, Provincial Directorate of Mers Sultan, AREF Casablanca-Settat;
– Assia AFIF, Director of Training Institute for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Professions, Oujda;
– Mohamed EL MAHDAOUI, Head of Qadi Alfaqih Abdellah Ibn Said Al Oujdi Institute of Traditional Education, Oujda;
– Safia El IFRIKI, teacher, primary school, Rabat;
– Mohamed IDRISSI RIAHI, teacher, Ibn Toumarte College, Tangier;
– Soufiane El HALFA, teacher, Abdellah Guennoun High School, Oujda;
– Mohamed LAFRIKHI, Teacher, Abdelhamid Ihssaine Institute of Traditional Education, Temara;
– Mohamed BOUDIS, Trainer, Bab Tizimi Applied Technology Institute, OFPPT, Meknes;
– Naima TOUKANI, Professor of Higher Education, Faculty of Humanities and Humanities-Mohammedia, Hassan II University Casablanca;
– Mohamed AMAR, Professor of Higher Education, National Agricultural School of Meknes;
– Hassan El MAHIR, Orientation Inspector, AREF Tanger-Tetouan-Al Hoceima;
– Ali FARAH, Inspector of Economic and Financial Services, AREF Fès-Meknes.
>> Representatives of student parents’ and guardians’ associations
– Noureddine AKKOURI, President of the National Federation of Associations of Parents and Guardians of Students;
– Mohamed ELHOUSNI, President of the Associations of Parents and Guardians of Students in Primary and Secondary Education;
– Hassan AABOU, President of the Moroccan National Association of Parents and Guardians of School Students.
>> Student representatives
– Mohamed Amine OUAHID, PhD student, Mohammed V University, Rabat;
– Mohamed AZAHAF, PhD student, Abdelmalek Essaidi University, Tetouan;
– Mohamed EL MESKINE, PhD student, Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdellah University, Fes.
>> Student representatives
– Yassmina ERRAHIOUI, student, Mathematical Sciences, Lycée Abdelkarim Khattabi, Provincial Directorate of Khémissate;
– Doaa MEDDOUNE, student, Experimental Sciences, Lycée Ibn Zaidoune, Provincial Directorate Sidi Slimane;
– Ghita ZOUANI, Student, Economist, Mimouza Gharb Institution, Kenitra Provincial Directorate;
– Ibrahim El BACHRI, Student, Mathematical Sciences, Technical High School, Sidi Kacem Provincial Directorate;
– Sara TAIBI, student, literature and humanities, Abou Chouaib Doukkali High School, Salé Provincial Directorate.
>> Representatives of local authorities
– Abdellatif MAAZOUZ, President of the Regional Council of Casablanca-Settat;
– Jamila AFIF, President of the Marrakech Provincial Council;
– Abdenbi AFI, President of the Municipal Council of Figuig.
>> Representatives of civil society associations
– Aziz KAICHOUH, Director General of the Moroccan Foundation for the Promotion of Preschool Education;
– Salima HALOUI, President of Afak Association;
– Mohamed El FAKIR TEMSAMANI, President of the Association “Imam Alqorti Institute”;
– Rachida FADIL, member of the Moroccan Association of Midwives;
– Abdelkrim MEDDOUN, member of the Moroccan University Network for Inclusive Education;
– Mohamed FIKRAT, Vice-President of the Moroccan Research and Development Association.
>> Representatives of organizations Most representatives of companies
– Thami GHORFI, representative of CGEM;
– Karim CHEIKH, Vice President of the Human Capital Commission, CGEM;
– Dalila BERRADA, representative of the CGEM.
>> Representatives of the most representative bodies of private educational and training institutions
– Kamal DISSAOUI, President of the Private Education Federation;
– Abdelilah BENHILAL, President of the Moroccan Private Vocational Education Association;
– Mohamed KABBADJ, representative of the Conference of Presidents of Private Universities.
The appointment of the members of the Council and the renewal of its powers in the following days usher in a new phase of activity of this constitutional authority dedicated to supporting the reform of the education and training system, in coordination with the ministries and institutions concerned, gives a press release from the CSEFRS known.